In our workshops, you will get a deep understanding on how to use and configure JDisc Discovery. Together with your IT administrators, we will scan your environment and create a detailed network documentation. During this exercise, you will learn how to operate JDisc Discovery.
Finally, you receive a free JDisc Discovery installation with your IT information. You can use the free installation to run reports.
A typical workshop usually covers the following steps. However, we are also able to tailor the workshop to your specific needs.
- Install the software on one of your servers
- Configure JDisc Discovery
- Run the initial discovery scan
- Help troubleshoot access problems
- Train on how to use our reporting and other advanced features
- Provide a read-only version with all your data
- Optional: Consulting on how to integrate with other solutions (CMDB, Helpdesk, ...)
Choose between a webinar and an onsite workshop.
|Webinar||4 hours webinar for up to 500 devices||500.00 €|
|Workshop-1||One day onsite workshop||1700.00 €|
|Workshop-2||Two days onsite workshop||3400.00 €|
|Workshop-3||Three days onsite workshop||5100.00 €|
All prices are net prices not including VAT and travel costs for onsite workshops.
Ask our sales for more details.